Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese mind/body exercise that is practiced today throughout the world for it’s many health benefits. It consists of slow, smooth, gentle movements and can be practiced seated or standing, as an adjunct therapy used alongside your primary medical care.
- gently works the muscles, joints & tendons in the body
- Increases Flexibility
- Reduces Pain & Stiffness
- Increases Muscle Strength
- Improves Cardiorespiratory fitness
- Improves Posture and Body Alignment
- Improves Balance / Fall Prevention
- Increases sense of well-being
Numerous scientific studies have shown the health benefits of tai chi. Participants can make significant improvements in their health and quality of life. Take control of improving your life’s situations. Please consult with your physician before considering a tai chi class if you have any concern for specific conditions. Participants are encouraged to always remain within their individual comfort zone. Again…classes are done both seated and standing.